CLUB FEES/REGISTRATION FEES This is the cost of running the club.
• Westchester Youth Soccer League and East Hudson League and equivalent competition (up to 10 games per season, 20 games a year)
• Referee fees (referee assignors); Insurance;
• Field Fees (usage of Legacy Field/lights, school usage fees for fields, town fields)
• Uniforms every 2 years (kit plus new members receive ball and backpack)
• "NEW" Spiritwear (hoodie)
• Goalkeeper Training Instructor Fee
• Tryout costs
• Club & other YYSC administration fees (office salaries/rent).
Fees are payable online by credit card.
TEAM FEES In addition to club fees there is a team fee.
Academy teams (u8-u10):- Minimum $400 per player, per year
• Trainer fees $100 (Training fee is $200. YYSC pays for half)
• 3 Tournaments
• Indoor space rental
• Summer Camp
• Team bonding/party
Non Academy teams: U11-up ---Fees range from $400- $1500 per player, per year
Create their own budget dependent on the following criteria:
• Trainer cost
• Number of tournaments attended plus cost of coach (minimum 3)
• Goalkeeper training costs
• Winter training costs,
• Number of additional games played (state cup, premier, US Club registration, etc.)
• Training camps
• Equipment Purchases
• Team party
Players who play on a Travel team will have two practices per week with games that are usually on Sunday afternoons. The registration fee for U8-U10 is $375. The rate for SPRING ONLY high school aged teams is $250. There will be additional team fees collected to pay for trainers, tournaments, supplies, etc. Each team has its own team budget and expenses so the amount that is required of each player is on a per team basis and can be paid through fundraising or out of your own pocket. In order to attend travel tryouts you must be registered in the system and paid up.
Refund Policy for Travel:
• If a player is offered a position on a YYSC travel team you have 48 hours to decline this position.
•Failure to decline the offer of acceptance is considered an acceptance and there will be no refunds.
•If a player declines the offer and does not want to play in any of our other programs a refund less a A $25 tryout fee will be returned.
•If a player makes a travel team but declines within the 48 hours and decides to stay in the In- House program , we will refund the difference between the Travel and In House fee.
•Anyone who does not make a travel team will receive a refund minus a $25 travel tryout fee.
We are a non-profit organization that has approximately 1100 registered boys and girls.
We are one of the largest youth soccer organization in the area. Our club is affiliated with East Hudson Youth Soccer League and The Westchester Youth Soccer League. We recently became Youth Partners with the new MLS Soccer Team called NYC FC. Additionally we have partnered with The Yorktown Soccer Skills Camp and K.I.I.D.S. Inc. to provide all off season training during the winter and summer months at a discounted rate.
YYSC is comprised of a network of volunteers who strive to provide a sports program for the local youth soccer player. We have been committed to providing recreational and competitive soccer programs for players ages 4 through 19 for over 25 years and have extensive programs for all interests.
We offer 2 recreational programs: Bantam (ages 4-8) and In-House (ages 8-14) as well as Competitive Travel Teams (ages 7-19)